English has always been one great way to communicate with different nationalities, it being the universal language. And this one career especially helps non-English speakers to learn and master the language.
Rudi will teach here the things you need to know before entering the world of Online ESL Teaching — its nature and art, the procedures and processes, the tips and techniques. Like other teaching professions, you’ve got to learn not only the subject matter but also how to reach your students effectively.
In this course:
- Leverage your English skills and earn at the comfort of your home
- Cut the learning curve and adapt to the new normal of teaching ESL in an online world
- Learn all the “HOWs” needed to teach the core language skills to kids and adults effectively
- Teach like a PRO by discovering the MULTITASKING secrets
- Learn how to be prepared in getting an online teaching job from creating an eye-catching ESL resume, impressive ESL self-intro videos, acquiring ESL related certificates, getting ready for any ESL job interviews, to finding private online students to being a TEACHERPRENEUR!