Surfing over the internet can sometimes be overwhelming with the big waves of data coming right at you. You can get caught if you don’t know how to surf — more so to dive into it. It’s not scary to dive deeper. But what’s scary is how we handle what we get and the effects of what we put out there.
Being a responsible digital citizen doesn’t end in being respectful and protecting one’s privacy. We must learn to locate, evaluate and use the information effectively. And communicating this information personally or to the world creates a ripple of impact.
If you are a student, researcher, or employee, this course will help you become a pro in the world of information and digital literacy. Join Nathalie as we explore our way to become digital experts!
In this course:
• Discover what information and digital literacy is and why you need to study this course
• Learn how to search for the correct information and how to use them
• Master the searching strategies and techniques in finding the right sources
• Learn the right way to reference and cite
• Share your content with the world