Academic Writing requires formal language and structure. Every part is significant to the whole; its arrangement is as important as its content. This may sound all complex, and you may feel intimidated. Let’s make it simple and easy with this course!
Join Camille as she walks you through the processes, strategies, and practices in Academic Writing that will give you a noteworthy research paper! Take it one step at a time because you will need hundreds of steps to finish. You can never achieve it in just one step. This course will be your guide in writing. You can thank Camille later.
In this Course:
- Understand Academic Writing and its purposes
- Identify different types of academic writing
- Learn the language and structure of academic writing
- Recognize the writing stages
- Be equipped to research strategies